Tuesday 22 November 2016

Question 3: What have you learned from your audience feedback?

For my audience feedback on my music video I asked 7 questions:
  • Does the song match the video?
  • Is the relationship between the two characters believable
  • Did the character costume fit the video?
  • Was the performance believable
  • Are the any weaknesses in my video?
  • Rate my video on a scale of 1-10
  • Any other comments?
The majority of these questions were just closed questions so only yes or no answers. Thankfully everyone I asked answered yes to all my questions and scored me either a 9 or 10, I received really positive feedback on my video which was great as it meant that everyone was on the same page as me and enjoyed watching my video just as much as did making it. The only real feedback that I could act upon was that I could have maybe re filmed a few shots as one or two were a tad out of focus and the lighting wasn't quite as good as it is in other shots. But other than that it was really good and positive feedback.
For my feedback I created a hand written survey for my class mates to complete. The results are as follows:


















No comments:

Post a Comment