Tuesday 13 September 2016

Pitch Feedback

Overall I think my feedback from my pitch was all around quite positive and everyone enjoyed my idea and thought it could be quite a successful one. Because I'm using my little sister and her boy mate who are 12, I've got to make it look like a very innocent and cute love story which could be really affective.
I was originally going to just film on a sunny day and use the summery vibe to my advantage, but  my teacher thought it would also be a good idea to film on a quite cold and bleak day so I could dress my actors up in scarfs, hats and boots so it makes it that bit more innocent and cute. My teacher also said that I should use a lot of close ups in my video as its the best way to score marks so I will bare that in mind when I make my story board and when I am filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment